September 2nd, 2022
Fifteen University of Nebraska–Lincoln faculty members have been selected to participate in the third cohort of the Office of Research and Economic Development’s Research Leaders Program. This initiative, aimed at identifying and developing the next generation of research leaders, is delivered in partnership with the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the College of Business.
The participants, selected through a competitive application process, represent 13 departments spanning three colleges and the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources. They are:
- Ozan Ciftci, food science and technology.
- Andrea Cupp, animal science.
- Samodha Fernando, animal science. (NFHC member)
- Jiong Hu, civil and environmental engineering.
- Nicole Iverson, biological systems engineering.
- Katrina Jagodinsky, history.
- Alexey Kovalev, physics and astronomy.
- Marc Libault, agronomy and horticulture.
- Yunwoo Nam, community and regional planning.
- Yi Qian, electrical and computer engineering.
- Jeffrey Stevens, psychology.
- Xinghui Sun, biochemistry.
- Elizabeth VanWormer, veterinary medicine and biomedical sciences.
- Richard Wilson, plant pathology.
- Jinying Zhu, civil and environmental engineering.
For full news story click HERE
Story by Research and Economic Development